IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW ONLY GIRLS GET CALLED OUT FOR SWEARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE “ITS NOT LADYLIKE” FUCK YOU IM NOT HERE TO BE “LADYLIKE” IM HERE TO KICK ASS
i hate reading the summary for a fic and thinking oh wow this sounds like a great, intricate plot it must be a long fic and then —
so we were talking about sexism in maths and i sit on a table with all boys, and i said “you know women could all agree to stop having sex with men and essentially stop the human race” and this one boy goes “well boys could all agree to stop having sex with women and-” but this other boy cut him off like “yeah dude that ain’t gonna happen” and i died
I feel like Matt Smith has two modes:
Mysterious, well dressed gentleman
and giraffe on the go
with no in between
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.
Ron Funches (via lazybookreviews)
I CAN’T EMPHASISE ENOUGH HOW ACCURATE THIS IS.
I’M SO ANGRY
SOME 16TH CENTURY ASSHOLE WROTE “GOD B W YE” IN A LETTER AS AN ABBREVIATION FOR “GOD BE WITH YE”
AND IT APPEARED AS “GODBWYE”
WHICH WAS THEN READ AS “GOODBYE”
AND THAT’S WHY WE SAY “GOODBYE”
BECAUSE OF 16TH CENTURY CHAT SPEAK
- putting jeans on after a shower
- asking your parents for money
- opening plastic packaging
- telling someone you have a crush on them
dont ever invite me over to ‘watch movies with you’ if that’s not what you actually mean because i like movies a whole lot more than i like human contact and i will just watch that movie
- The First Doctor: The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- The Second Doctor: Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- The Third Doctor: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- The Fourth Doctor: You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The Fifth Doctor: An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- The Sixth Doctor: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- The Seventh Doctor: Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- The Eighth Doctor: I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- The Ninth Doctor: The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers!
- The Tenth Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
- The Eleventh Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
When I was in 3rd grade Yu-Gi-Oh cards were outlawed due to the excessive anger and verbal abuse the battles caused. So being the defiant little shits we were, we created Oogie-Oogie cards, hand drawn replicas of every Yu-Gi-Oh possible, with a tiny change to the name and coloring. We had a black market for them, and the administration could do absolutely nothing about it since they were “created from our own imagination.”
when people think depression or an eating disorder or self harm will make them quirky and exciting or will make boys want to kiss their scars and all that dumb shit i want to punch someone in the face also fuck you
- The buttercup flower from Willy Wonka
- The bacon & eggs from Howl’s Moving Castle
- The limestone pie and molten silver from Return to Oz.
- The Lunch Pail Tree lunches also from Return to Oz.
- All the stuff from the Lost Boys banquet in Hook.
I have never seen a more accurate post in my whole life.
I really want to go back in time and see Hayley Canham play Matilda cause I just feel like that would have been magical.